Just because your item might not be fit for resale through this program, it doesn’t mean it's not still fit for love!
You could consider:
- Repairing any damaged items so you can love them a little longer.
- Holding a clothing swap with friends.
- Check with your local charity shop.
- Check out clothing recycling initiative in your area.
- Repurpose the garment - sew the bottom of a casual tank shut, and you’ve got yourself a handy tote bag!
- Repurposing the fabric (those bamboo tops would make great ties for staking vegetables in the garden!).